Monday, December 10, 2012

Rachel's December Post


I think that our biggest accomplishment was staying ahead of schedule. We completed everything that we had to do this semester before Thanksgiving, and that was stressful at the time, but it is a lot less stressful now. I learned a lot about communication, and mediation. We all have our own ideas on how to do things, and I tried to be a neutral party to keep us all on task. In the spring, I think it will be easier if we set 3 days to get all of our hours done (the majority of our project is done in chunks anyway) at the beginning of the semester so that there isn’t as much stress trying to get everyone together. I really want to focus on meeting times in the spring, especially since it will be harder to get all 15 hours in one place next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment