Friday, September 21, 2012

Haley's September Experience

I chose to participate in Summit Park Leadership Community because I thought it would help me to become more involved and make a difference in the community. I hope that it will help me to develop my communication skills (through working with my group) and, obviously, I think it will probably help me with my leadership skills. During our last Summit class, we took a test to help determine our leadership styles in terms of colors. I’m a green which means that I am very logical and that I like to plan. This is really good for this stage in our project since we are currently trying to figure out the best way to build a performing space. Personally, I am the one in charge of dealing with budget type stuff and so that means I get to currently do more behind the scenes work, which works well for my leadership skills since I am really detail oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment