Friday, September 21, 2012

Sarah's September Experience


I chose to participate in the Summit Park Leadership Community because I appreciate the opportunity to serve and live with others that have the same goal. Through this project I hope to experience the sense of fulfillment that one gains by volunteering in his or her community, and getting to know the members of my team as individuals. I believe that this experience is quite valuable and will help me to become more aware of the needs of the community I live in. Looking back on this project several years from now, I hope to retain the feeling of commitment and service towards others.

My leadership/personality style falls under the blue group. So far, I feel that this has been a strength as I am able to get along well with the other members of my group. So far, we have done well staying organized and on schedule, which helps to make this experience positive for everyone involved. I hope that we continue to find cooperation between one another easy to achieve, and that our project turns out as well as we are envisioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment